Thursday, October 7, 2021

Am I even allowed to do this again? It seems like it should be forbidden.

There was a time when I had a troubling penchant for creating new blogs. Want a random list of quotes that were inspiring or insightful for a 16-19 year old? I had a blog for that. Want a space for me to force sleep deprivation and take notes... for science? Yeah, there was one of those. Heck, I found one just now where I wrote about how difficult it was to find good friends to watch anime with. Yes, I had (and thanks to the power of the internet, still have) about a dozen ill-formed, poorly thought-out blogs hosted on blogspot dot com. Most of them lasted maybe a year. Maybe two. A couple came and went over the course of a decade. None of them have been touched since 2009.

UNTIL NOW, MOTHERFATHERS.

That's right, it looks like this platform gets used in the ttrpg space and, hey, I enjoy reading some of those thoughts. And also hey, I may have a thought or two of my own I would rather jot down somewhere than let it languish in a journal that, realistically, I'm going to discard, shelve, forget like so many blogspot domain registrations.

I'm calling this A PHANTOM FUNERAL, which is ostensibly my publishing imprint name. I got a domain and everything. It's even on a couple zines I've cobbled together. Will this page redirect there? Yeah, maybe. I don't know. Let me think about it.

Until then, I'm going to bask in some well-earneddeserved nostalgia, my job complete in crafting a "i am writing on a blog" post. Until next time.

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:STRFKR - Girls Just Want to Have Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

1d12 Encounters in the Riparian Forest

A single alder tree in a clearing, bubbling white mushrooms from its bark. If a pilgrim attempts to eat a mushroom, they must Overcome Frail...